Why is my iPhone running slow? and How to Fix it ?
I love my iPhone, but over the past few months I’ve noticed it running more slowly than usual. I assumed it had just been on its last legs, so I was surprised to learn this isn’t the case! Luckily, there’s an easy way to get your phone back up and running like new… Here are the top 3 ways to make your iPhone run faster right now!
What are some common causes of an iPhone getting Slower?
There are a variety of reasons why an iPhone may start running slower. For example, an iPhone can start to lag when it starts to get full. This happens because your phone stores data on its internal storage and RAM. When these fill up, your phone has nowhere else to store data and will start storing it in other places like your battery or disk drive. As this happens, you’ll notice that your phone becomes sluggish with features like typing or scrolling web pages. There are some ways to solve this problem. One way is by going into Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage and seeing how much space your iPhone has left. You can delete apps you don’t need, messages from chats you’re no longer active in, and photos to free up more space on your iPhone. If deleting things doesn’t work for you, then there’s another option which is to sync all of your iPhone’s data wirelessly using iCloud or iTunes. The third option is to plug your iPhone into your computer and use a third party app such as iMazing or PhoneRescue to restore factory settings. The last option is to reset your iPhone: go into Settings -> General -> Reset
What can I do right now to make it faster?
If you’re experiencing slowness in your iPhone, there are a few things you can do right away to make it faster. First, try restarting your device by holding down the sleep button on top of your phone. Second, turn off unnecessary apps and services. Third, delete unused files from your phone by going to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage. Fourth, upgrade your software to the latest version by opening App Store and downloading an update if available. Fifth, restore your iPhone with iTunes by connecting it to your computer and clicking Restore Backup under Summary. If none of these fixes work for you or they seem too difficult, Apple offers out-of-warranty repairs at an additional cost. It may be worth taking this option as time goes on because technology is always changing. It could be that newer phones have less issues than older ones so it might be worth trading up before purchasing a new phone entirely. Another solution would be to use a different operating system such as Windows 10 Mobile or even Android. Technology will continue to change so don’t stop trying other options until you find one that works for you.
How do I completely clear up my device so it starts fresh and fast again?
The first thing you’ll need to do is delete any old apps that are taking up storage space. Follow these steps below:
1. Open Settings from your device home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap on General.
3. Tap iPhone Storage and find an app that you want to delete.
4. Tap on it and tap on the red circle with a white X in it, then tap Delete App.
5. Repeat this process for all of the other apps that you don’t use or need anymore.
6. Once all of the apps have been deleted, reboot your iPhone by holding down on the power button until you see a red slider across your screen which asks if you want to power off your iPhone or power it back on.
7. Slide the bar to power off and wait a minute before powering it back on again.
8. Wait until your iPhone has fully booted up before trying anything else, like updating apps or restoring previous data from iCloud backup files.
9. If you’re having trouble restoring data from iCloud backup files, follow our guide on how to recover lost data here .
10. Once everything has been restored and reset to factory settings, open your phone’s camera app and try out some photos. It should work much faster now!
11. Lastly, go through each application and make sure everything is set up as you want it before re-installing them.
12. That should clear up any issues with your iPhone slowing down over time and keep it running fast for a long time to come!
iPhone Rumors- Read here
Why is my iPhone running slow? Here’s the fix!