Pets and Such, A Collection of Lovely Pets
A collection of the most adorable pets and their owners. Whether you love dogs or cats, these photos will melt your heart and make you yearn to have a pet of your own. Some are in creative poses, others are dressed in costume, but each and every one of these furry friends are unbelievably cute! Take a look at some of our favorite pets and such photos after the break! If you enjoyed this collection of pets and such, be sure to share it with all of your animal-loving friends on Facebook! For more great articles, be sure to sign up to our newsletter so you never miss an update!
This is one of the most common breeds in the world. With its striking blue eyes, sleek body, and lean muscles, this breed is known for its intelligence. Siamese cats are also very vocal and can often be heard meowing loudly.
Siamese kittens are usually born white with dark brown points (ears, paws, tail) that will turn to their final color as they grow older.
Dogs in Suits
These dogs are not just wearing clothes, they’re in suits. They have a full getup- tie, suit, shirt, pants. Some pictures show the dog with an owner or friend while others show them on their own. It’s clear that these dogs love dressing up for any occasion and taking part in the human world. Even though they can’t communicate verbally, these pups seem to be saying I’m ready to work! The photos below may also make you feel like you need a pet as well.
Here are some breeds you may want to consider if you want a pet dog: Labrador Retriever, Beagle, Golden Retriever, Bulldog, Shih Tzu, Pug. If you prefer something other than a canine companion check out this list of popular pets: hamster, rabbit, guinea pig.
These seven adorable kittens are not just adorable, but they are also helpful around the house. They can help keep your house clean by catching all the dirt in their paws, disposing of it outside, and then coming back to find more dirt. They can also do things like wake you up when it’s time for work in the morning or remind you that it’s time to put on a new pot of coffee. You’ll never have to worry about cleaning up after yourself again with these cats around! There is something so sweet about a kitten snuggling up next to you while you’re trying to study. And if there are any surprise guests over, such as an ex-lover or stalker, this little guy will be sure to let you know so that no awkward moments happen. Plus he will just be cute as heck running around and making friends with everyone! If you need someone to cheer you up after a rough day at work, look no further than one of these furry friends. With their happy purrs and loving nuzzles, they can turn any frown upside down in no time flat. But don’t forget – animals make excellent company even when there is nobody else around too!
Adorable Pug Puppies
It’s impossible to not smile when you look at these pups. Their faces are just so expressive!
These little cuties were born in April, and are ready for adoption now! The puppies will do well with a family that has other pets, or if they get plenty of attention from their humans.
Their momma is a 5-year old Pug named Mia, who was rescued by the shelter when she was pregnant.
The puppies are all adorable, but one in particular is extra special – he’s wearing his foster brother on his back! This pup will be adopted out separately from the others. We’re not sure what breed he is – he looks like he might be some sort of terrier mix?
Cute Baby Animals
1. Baby sloths are irresistibly adorable.
2. Baby otters are the cutest little cuddlers you’ll ever see!
3. There’s no better feeling than that of a cat purring in your lap.
4. When you have to say goodbye to your pup, these animals will help you get over it!
5. It’s hard not to smile looking at this baby monkey face! 6. If you’re more into fuzzy friends, then look at these kittens playing with their new toy!
7. Momma dog is always there for her pups when they need it most!
8. Even though he was orphaned as a baby, this little guy still knew how to be happy and make others laugh!
9. The important thing is getting them off the streets before something bad happens.
10. You can’t find love like that anywhere else but on Animal Planet®
11. That smile makes me so happy!
12. How sweet it would be if we could all do one thing every day just to make someone else feel loved?
13. We want every pet to know they are loved unconditionally by their human companions or even just by themselves
14. Here’s a video of how much dogs love snuggling up with other dogs 15% text hidden